The meeting is an opportunity to all of us to meet each other in a non-formal event. For that day  we chose Caldas da Rainha, Leiria city to be the spot because it's located in the middle of our small country.
To mark the meeting as an informal meeting we will lunch in a restaurant (to be decided which is) and then get a walk at Parque D. Carlos I (hey... it has free wireless connection as far as I know!).
Some topics that I would like to be discussed during this day:
- openSUSE 10.3 - the news (improvements, openSUSE Education, etc)
- The openSUSE i18n-pt status
- The wiki status (we need people willing to help us!)
- How to promote this great Linux/GNU distribution (at least in Portugal)
- More mirrors (kind of promo related)
We also thought that would be great if we could be in live with the Brazilian people that obviously can't attend the meeting but are part of the community too using a webcam and microphone - to be planned.
So that's it! Anyone whether he or she is an openSUSE/Linux user can join us (don't be shy and come up!)
 We haven't schedule a date yet but we think the best date is in the end of August/begin of September because until then people like to take their holidays with their own family, so the end of the Summer could be the best date to schedule it.